http://www.healinghereandnow.com/

♥♥♥♥♥♥Made with LOVE and INTENTION ♥♥♥♥♥♥


LIVE the CHANGE you want to see in the WORLD -your Children will follow NATURALLY!

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Beginnings until the Conception of CHILDREN HERE and NOW in 2006


It ALL began with a MOVEMENT..... a Feeling which I had inside of me did make me look at matters concerning the "growing up" of my Children from all kinds of different angles.... to do so ONE things was clear for me from the BEGINNING.... my Children came on this planet to grow up close to me and their family and I will take on the respond-ability for them....yet, how we know as "new born parents" what IS the right thing to do!?
Kalen (my first Child) was born 2001 in a Birthing Center in Germany! I arrived via Airplane 4 weeks before due date, after 2 month of "trekking" happily through the Himalayas in Dharamsala, never seeing a midwife until then..... it was clear to me to give BIRTH naturally! How can being pregnant and giving birth NOT be naturally.... that time I trusted this MOVEMENT and follow my FEELINGS...... and it was right for my son, me and my husband!

Following the natural birth I received from a friend (thank you forever Suravi!) the name of a book: The AWARE Baby by Aletha Solter
I am not the "learning out of books" person...it never really satisfied me to read and take things for granted..... I have to make the experience - I kind of "learn" BEST in LIFE -
BUT
"The Aware Baby" book simply answered ALL my questions and gave along with that helpful "how to do it" suggestions.......and so our journey began...

............we joined the MOVEMENT of AWARE PARENTING!

When we came to the stage where Children normally attend Kindergarten, we realized fast that where ever we wanted to integrate our child and spread our AWARE Parenting approach we created friction... Kalen was the first time "kicked" out off school by the age of 3 1/2 , not because of him, but because of the, for others, "too AWARE" parents!
Since the start of our sons school carrier ended that quickly, we got the chance to watch out for something that works BETTER for him and us.....
By that time our daughter Zorah was born NATURALLY in the Water and to BOND our family we all enjoyed our time together at HOME! To keep the Siblings together has been the BEST decision our family ever has made.... they are bonded, on all levels they are like ONE! Yes they do fight, but the way they move through the confrontations is a pretty "conscious" one.... I had the pleasure to get my "training" in Conscious Communication in the practice with my children at an early age.... and we are done for LIFE!

Kalen was about to turn 5 years and Zorah was 2 years and I was pregnant with our 3rd child!
To give myself a rest we tried out, for the last time, another Kindergarten..... it resulted into Zorah "screaming" everyday Kalen was leaving.....
After my 2nd daughter Kiyara was born naturally in the Water at HOME....I started to FEEL this MOVEMENT again.... I wanted to do something for and with my children...


A "place" where they can
... STAY TOGETHER
... where PARENTS are welcome
... where AWARE Parenting is practiced and explored

.......so CHILDREN HERE and NOW was conceived!

This is how we organized CHILDREN HERE and NOW in the year 2006 - 2007!
We ran the project with 2 trained teachers and alongside with that we (me and Anna Jahns) started the AWARE PARENTING Gathering once a week at the same location!
Annas input had been tremendously mind opening. That time she has been writing for the BYRON CHILD Magazine (NOW Kindred Magazine), so we where directly connected to the MOVEMENT!


Creative learning in touch with nature and spirit!
Children Activity Centre
offers
KINDERGARTEN / SCHOOL
Dear parents, until the age of 6 or 7 children learn primarily by imitation:seeing and doing.
The Children Here and Now Activity Centre intend to create with the children a rhythmical flow of different activities as they explore their inner soul garden, expressing their innate artistic, social and physical abilities.These will include painting, drawing, modeling, play-acting, puppetry, singing, stories, poems, games, handicrafts, cooking, gardening, sport and free play. As well as writing, reading, counting for the older children.
Using a variety of natural materials fosters a scope of imagination in play which many finished toys don't provide.
Childhood is a time of wonder and imagination as they learn more about the world we live in with Father Sky, Mother Earth and Sunny Sun (Goa, India).

Starting 01 November 2006 and continuing year around
Who for? For children from 2 1/2 – 7 years
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Assagao2 groups with 6 children each
guided by 2 experienced teachers (Montessori/ Play way Method)
Children who stay short term are welcome!
Call us at 0832 – 2268158
Mobile.9326127307

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Children Activity Centre
offers
AWARE PARENTING GATHERING
This weeks topic: VACCINATION
Tuesday, 30th January 2007 10:30 am
with Rafael (Homeopath/ Heilpraktiker)
For all pregnant women, new mothers and young families who are interested in truly nurturing their children and raising themselves as aware parents!We invite you to join the powerful worldwide movement towards conscious parenting and sustainable, intelligent living.
“The way the children are treated, they will treat the world”
Pam Leo, Connection Parenting

2 comments:

  1. A part of "my" LEARNING in the GROWTH of Children Here and Now is to Review our ACTivities and CREATIONs which lead me to my HERE & NOW! To envision the upcoming course I FEEL to travel back in TIME....roll up the field to get the CLARITY "what" comes next... its been TRUEly an Evolution and a wide beautiful SPECTRUM of Experiences with ALL the Children and Parents!
    TIME for REFLECTIONs is just perfect in Monsoon.....
    Feel FREE to join my journey and share ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete