http://www.healinghereandnow.com/

♥♥♥♥♥♥Made with LOVE and INTENTION ♥♥♥♥♥♥


LIVE the CHANGE you want to see in the WORLD -your Children will follow NATURALLY!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BIRTHing of YOU :)


Zorah Kalas Avantario










Now already you are two days old laying next to me with your cute little face and this amazing fine shape small ears.
So you decided to land on planet earth on Sunday the 18th of april 2004 at 9:16 pm.
You are a water Baby, even a double water water, since you came out the head still in the water bag…….
But let’s start from the moment you gave my body the signal that your time has come…


I woke up early Saturday night, maybe around 2 am with contraction I could describe right now as mild, but regular waves. Something in me was immediately alert…..even so I wanted that you going to be born after the 19th of April, so we have a TAUROS, I knew that you decided it in your own way…..and after almost fighting against a few contractions, not wanting them to be there, I started to relax and welcome them, breathing slowly in and out and in my mind I started you visualize your special DAY……!
Over that at around 4am I felt asleep again and had a very good deep rest…..at about 8 am the whole family wake up. We were all in a good mood and Papa tried to understand if you really going to be born today! Well, what to say at that point, but one thing was sure, that I felt like resting this morning to check back with you all alone how things are going……So Kalen and Papa went off on the beach – guess it made them more confused looking at me having this irregular contractions which didn’t really say anything about WHAT’s going to happen today!
Consciously I was not sure if it will happen today, but unconsciously I started to get everything and everybody ready…….I informed Esperanza to be at home all day, so I can call her to take care of Kalen.
I called Corinna (my Midwife) to help me to make me understand……
Corinna came over for breakfast and tea and we had a great talk with the conclusion of JUST WAIT WATCH and SEE how the contractions will develop during the day….
She left and my contraction started to appear again light but regularly…….
I started to CLEAN!!!! Isn’t that what they say about women short before labor!?
I started to pack!!! One bag for me, one bag for the baby, one bag for Kalen and one bag for Jean-Pierre to pack Music and crystals ……
I called Anna – it seemed like I was getting ready, so when Jean-Pierre was coming back with Kalen from the beach, I actually just rested for 20 Minutes – he was quite indifferent with what might happen today….are you really sure? Maybe it going to stop again…..
But it didn’t – since I was not very hungry –I only had a slice of watermelon and half apple – I asked my men’s to let me rest another while.
I laid down in the bed, close my eyes and felt the energy going INSIDE – it was like diving – deeper and deeper in a state of relaxation, but fully conscious about it….
The contractions came – every 20 Minutes – and I dived with them……breathing and chanting silently the AUM…..
Like this I deep dived for 2 hour – it was about 3 pm by now and waking back into this reality – I started to feel a little hungry. I knew by now also it is time to get Espe (my Babysitter for Kalen ) here to take care of Kalen, I really felt like having Jean-Pierre fully with me.
Espe she make me pretty upset, telling she could only come at 8 pm – so the whole family, including Kalen and Jean-Pierre –had an emotional breakdown…..was that needed for releasing our last tensions!? – to be fully calm for the things to come?……however we cooled down, Espe came at 4 pm, Anna came and we all started to get ready in our own ways…….
Corinna she called – the hole day I was in contact with her, even without phone…..I felt on that point like being on a Warteschleife (Waiting LOOP) – not really knowing when to start, but since my most beautiful Birthing-Team arrived I was ready to GO……
I told her we going to come to the birthing-center at around 6 pm.
She was ready!
Me I went in Kalens Room and layed on the ball……The contractions were starting to need more and more my attention and awareness – I was still talking and watching the outside, but part of me was already gone…..
At 5:30 pm I felt a little nervous asking my team when they are ready to move….the waves were coming in more short distances and I really felt like being in the RIGHT place to breath them through…..still I had to make the short journey in the car and I wanted to have as less contractions as possible on that way……
They were READY!
I went outside – I remember this image of the green beautiful garden outside full of light with sunset sunrays…..yet it felt very surrealistic to me……
I was on the other side…….
The journey we managed with one contraction in the car – so arriving in the Birthing-Center I only wanted to lay on my ball in the room and go into the last stages on BIRTHING…..
I felt all this little fairies around me – arranging the space for me and my baby to land…I felt very save…protected……Kalen was around me with his own little ball, wrapped in a Lungie, like Mama and chanting the AUM….looking into his eyes make me feel so strong – they were shining and reflecting the MAGIC of this MOMENT!
It is like going into a different DIMENSION – even so the contraction were VERY painful and some part inside of me only wanted them to stop……I felt BLESSED by the Universe to be able experience the POWER of BIRTHING a child into this world!

The Bath was ready – to be honest – already at home I only wished to sit in a bath…..but I knew also, going inside the water too early was not the best, since I wished that you are born into the Element of WATER….
But NOW the moment was there and I gently left the earthly GRAVITY to float into the divinity of the OCEAN…..another shift of consciousness seemed to happen…..
Through every contraction I chanted the AUM, allowing the energy to concentrate in my womb, coming in from above and going out through my pelvis……
I remembered the words of Corinna: “You have to breathe your Baby out!”
I allowed the rest of my Body to relax! ONLY the parts which were needed to give birth were in action….not that I consciously knew what there job was, but the immense TRUST I felt at that time for my body, was what actually made this process the most precious EXPERIENCE in my life!
So there we were – breathing and Aum-ing – time was no more existing for me – I felt Jean-Pierre as if he had his Arms around me – breathing through the waves – whishing he could do more for me, but it was just right the way it was….Corinna she gave me breathing support – OUT-breath IN and Again…..that was really helpful….
Since I knew contractions already from Kalens birth – here now I started to master them……I made every contraction to a new Goal to be achieved with total SURRENDER!
My son Kalen had felt asleep by that time and Corinna she checked the ONLY time in the whole birth if the cervix was open – IT WAS and also I felt the difference of pressure……..so, I started breathing into this pressure and stop breathing while helping to push…..I was getting little confused at that point, missing a bit the feeling of direction, but there came immediately the solution…..
“Do you need to make a Pi?”
Corinna she shifted me on the toilet and then I knew which way to go…….
Pi didn’t come, but having 3 contractions on the toilet seat (Corinna she assures me – no baby will fall into the water!) – gave me the feeling of the right way!
On that point I was little unsure about going back into the water, since it hadn’t work with Kalen, but Corinna told me: “YOU will be perfectly fine in the water!”
I went back in the bath and squatted while feeling the next contraction coming, the pressure came, I stopped breathing and pushed – was it me pushing or just the energy? However, suddenly the head was born all at once into my waiting hands!
YOU were still in your WATERBAG - it did not break until now!

Meanwhile I leaned carefully backwards (I remembered the words of Corinna that the baby need to stay under water!) I felt Corinna's hands moving fast around your head to break the waterback.
She did it and with the next contraction your full body (also all at once) was born diving into the bath! Corinna lifted you right into my ARMS…….
pure BLISS…..here you are……on my breast…..in my arms……
the contractions stopped…
the amount of EMOTIONS released in that MOMENT in that room, for me, for Papa for everybody you can’t put into WORDS!
The excitement outside the bath was big!
Me just relaxing, holding you in my arms, not thinking about anything and Papa waiting for the answer on the question: What is it? Since we were still connected through the umbilical cord it was quite difficult for me to really feel your sex, but I couldn’t feel any balls, so I answered: I think she is a GIRL ……and we came to hear the big joyful scream of your Papa:
“It’s my GIRL!”
Papa cut the umbilical cord! After some time you got gently wrapped in a towel to be carried (big scream) onto the bed. I soon followed to feed you for the very first time. You were hungry and sucked, as if you had never done anything else, on my breast! The atmosphere was full of JOY….we enjoyed watching you and even got a big smile from you as your feedback towards the arrival on this planet…..
Also Kalen could feel your presents and woke up to have a first look at his little sister called ZORAH KALAS born on 18th of april 2004 at 9:16 am in Assagoa!
If every child could enter into life the way YOU arrived, I am sure we had a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment